"All disease begins in the gut" - Hippocrates. Gut Nutrition and Wellness is an online wellness service for healthy recipes, a wellness Armita is a qualified Clinical Nutrition Consultant and Natural Therapy Consultant and a member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT). She has a passion to empower clients to be their own health advocate so that they can make healthier food and lifestyle choices in their everyday lives. Everyone has challenges when it comes to their eating habits; whether it is to help with an underlying health condition or just wanting to make healthier choices. Armita is there to help each individual on their wellness journey.
Armita will look into her client’s nutritional and medical history, current lifestyle and identify any nutrient deficiencies - including their emotional relationship to food, and will ensure she is thorough with her assessment and recommendations. Armita uses a holistic approach to get to the root cause of sickness rather than treating the symptoms.
Areas of specialty include: • Food Intolerances and Allergies/Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Digestive and Immune Health
• Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
• High Cholesterol/High Blood Pressure
• Overweight/Obesity and Weight Management
• PCOS/Endometriosis/Fibroids and Hormonal Health
• Family Health and Wellbeing
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Lyme Disease Support
• Nutritional Deficiencies
• Healthy Food Education and Meal Planning
• Pre-Conception/Pregnancy/Post-Natal Nutrition
• Holistic, Natural and Chemical Free Living
My Services include:
• Initial Private Consultation (90min In person or via Zoom)
• Follow Up Private Consultation (30min In Person or via Zoom)
• A 1 hour supermarket experience where I guide you through choosing healthier products and alternatives
• Group and Corporate Presentations
Please visit https://gutnutritionandwellness.com.au for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries.